วันอังคารที่ 12 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2551

12 สิงหา วันแม่แห่งชาติ

Celebrating Mother’s Day
One 0f the best way to celebrate Mother’s day is to give your Mom the day off . Let her take it easy and relax while the rest of the family does the work .
Many family begin Mother’s Day with breakfast in bed .Usually Dad and the Kids will let Mom sleep late as they go into the kitchen and prepare her favorite meal.
A Mother’s Day breakfast can consist of anything your mom likes.

M is for the million things she gave me,
O is means only that she’s growing old,
T is for the tears she shed to save me,
H is for her heart of purest gold,
E is for her eyes,with love–light shining,
R is means right and right she’ll always be,
Put them all together,they spell “ MOTHER”
A word that means the world to me.

วันนี้ก็เป็นวันแม่แห่งชาติ เราก็มีกลอนมาฝากเล้กๆน้อยๆเพื่อเป็นของขวัญให้แม่ แล้วเพื่อนจะได้รู้ว่าแม่ของเราประเสริฐแค่ไหน

"Mom" can make everything for me.
"Mom" can give me everything.
"Mom" likes candle to lead me up.
"Mom" is the best way for me.
No one is perfect like you.
You are the best for me forever...

แม่สามารถทำทุกอย่างเพื่อลูก
แม่สามารถให้ทุกอย่างเท่าที่ลูกต้องการ
แม่สามารถเป็นแสงสว่างให้ลูก
แม่สามารถเป็นแม่พิมพ์ที่ดีแก่ลูก
ลูกสามารถบอกแม่ได้เลยว่า...
แม่คือผู้ประเสริฐที่สุดเสมอของลูก...
วันนี้ คุณบอกรักแม่แล้วหรือยัง...

แม่ไม่ได้ต้องการดอกมะลิสวยๆ พวงมาลัยงามๆ หรือทองคำสักกี่บาท แต่สิ่งที่แม่ต้องการมีอยู่สิ่งเดียวคือ
การที่ได้เห็นลูกของแม่เป็น คนดี เท่านี้ หัวใจของแม่ก็เป็นสุขแล้ว

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: